Navigation data are transmitted via Bluetooth to any Android device (smartphone or smartwatch) through the ESA Dinghy app, available for free on the PlayStore.
The data are transmitted via 3G for remote monitoring on the iPad, for the simultaneous display of multiple boats and for the complete integration of the wind and current data from the ESA Coach system, via the ESA Coach app, available for free on the AppStore (compatible with iOS versions 10 and above).
– UMTS / HSPA + and GSM / GPRS / EDGE data connection module with global coverage worldwide
– Glonass + GPS receiver for fast and accurate localization in any place
– High performance microcontroller, operating frequency 200MHz
– Micro SD Card slot for saving numerous logs
– Low energy Bluetooth 4.1 for best compatibility with Bluetooth devices and to extend battery life
– integrated ceramic GPS antenna for high accuracy localization
– magnetic switches to simplify the use of Esa Dinghy
– water proof box IP68
– weight: 300gr
– dimensions: 140 x 100 x 57 mm
– 6000mAh high performance battery